2005-04-20

Friendship

The enchantment of your eyes was a path through that dark night
When stars were hidden behind cloud of disloyality

Alone with hundred of Miles ahead, you gave me hope, you gave me immorality
I was lead as a blind in lights of thunder
Without any connection to reality

Your hands took me to a place
far away from my wildest fantasy
to the promise land, land of faith
land of friendship and familiarity

If it is a dream never wake me up,
And if it reality let me die in your vicinity

Stockholm 2005-03-06

1 kommentar:

Anonym sa...

Its not wise to count your friends
On a bright and sunny day
When the sky is blue
Аnd smiles come so easily.

Instead..wait for a storm
When the clouds are dark
And the day grows cold
And laughter is not heard
In your heavy heart.

Then..when a friend comes
And stands beside you
And lift your spirits to the sky
And laughter is in your heart
She deserves the name ..Friend

Thank you my friend
For braving the storms with me
And making my sunny days so
Much brighter..

Thank You My Forever Friend