2007-08-05

Moment of madness




You are a mighty sea
with your storm and stillness
I’m a black stone, laying beneath your feet
full of sorrow and sadness

Asking for your touch, your breath
for waves of forgiveness.

You are a brighten pharos
with your silence and sacredness
brighten my path
I’m a floating boat
lost in sea of darkness

Asking for your guidance
for moments of happiness.

You are an endless ocean
full of life and manifoldness
I’m a drop of rain
full of heaviness
so lonely and fenceless

waiting for your shells to open
to became a pearl of heartiness.

You are a gusty wind
with your movement and quickness
I’m a aimless cloud
waiting to find a place

to cry my loneliness

So sad is this world if you leave me
so empty and poorness,
So misplaced is this soul in a depraved body
without you, without your nearness

What is life without you?
A moment of madness

Inga kommentarer: